Re: [rtcweb] Proposed Plan for Usage of SDP and RTP - Lower level API minus SDP

Robin Raymond <robin@hookflash.com> Fri, 08 March 2013 13:22 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=58xGihizB8B7qTmiVlBOk9y7avgJvwa+334APIg+jMU=; b=adUUdj7rGC7tQ77n6EdrGhLWZNpi2YIak0gONvNcqHbl0titG8gPxbf03Ugpk+Mpz8 2U0ofhPjuHz1cjp87yHXre2JmTX3psfwON5QmMoH9V1PkOt3U/BTGR2673YYXSDPkYOi KK6iMoQjdPMQMQuc0brkvS2ZMqlK+moEksZ56PniPGqySYzw3KY+Kcgw9isZ45Wq9YYY dd0Qwyp+/cYym9VW9Y97qm1S4wSlyd8BhC8w3RfzDtjV9WATuUh5RpVnXzCvWsTj6VVZ 0dj/XsMfhYykKu1F5g3CH0LPNVwUYrBJ5q/sOA6te1oxkjfB4Hab99fWToZqp+6qLvyH QAFQ==