Re: [rtcweb] Consent freshness - interaction with SDP direction attributes

Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com> Tue, 08 May 2012 15:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=hjuGf8tpM22ATc3/ZCIHj662nbzaJn1nLM4h1Zmk6D0=; b=L3mTscPk8YzvG+C+UbCIT4SxcqxT5225WSCgOXGL0Ey6IsL8PeMvyOhi4CmVfIX2ri 5LQ7zR1xYDUPKBqeTDtm2stE5YaSgMnD6YWLntZ4qBv6+/qdw0GusXQu2GmxuOwhKKBQ gia3DMo0bircL3iBMGjR3teUMxsmVS3cRqblYJxOkQi9EtRLnKz2LO/7H4GSNDT/shqW e4FlLLjQaKU1secj6ZXS5t0HH6j2AvQvsZBNkTj+jD/q1mMzDRbiCvklRXtVngff2F7Q SJzqY/YuoWYGk1W85E+2YAoeuS2qZsH0ds06T1Dmk/A6WMrBHV+A94pY7qZvRhdALLu1 WVMg==