Re: [rtcweb] Is rtcweb the right place for draft-ietf-rtcweb-mdns-ice-candidates?

Roman Shpount <roman@telurix.com> Thu, 04 July 2019 18:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=telurix-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=IMEiTCU6RPYS/MJZvjUQw/512UONGY5mRxFsRS/M47o=; b=vIeWQK6QTEOJX+77vcDbPTf/ugYwguSmX+c4F9fAL6d0Nle/KeMJXFeKWxrzV6cm5y sbGydZkPRj8j7HwdXIOEhCzk180gUo+gsykixNxhy7h7Bwg147a4GRdX+SQa9mk3Kxw8 9DMNcZyn4hpMmrh4USrRPVoxosQyCeYlslNo6kJ2uaUG18hpIS1rzeFgp7DDNN/kleNi xuubol/qmPigPPDiBPN4Ilk/3YwIYa6cSP6Q+st+kbFB08eijd31PgI8IjpV/nunccQt olMJH0cXhksYE6+cCT58K8RStovrQR8zWoEGlBHhduAPxBlACv4Zvnt74D7bmtE/T2gb ZGFA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=IMEiTCU6RPYS/MJZvjUQw/512UONGY5mRxFsRS/M47o=; b=bHt2vz8TF10aXw9lF2BqjpTr0/t9/c23mdOoCBKrjoT4Qne3eQqEbtUgD9Te8vQgF+ In/fxRAauWa6+AyxEGbUNUp+ALexWtjdO63A4IsPjVSOfeAWzeoX0+3cvKAD6XCDlw8i 6OIr1Gs+1pnupyfDP/bm5/EU6ndFTAGSPLJ6BIeJP5aUdexh5duVrrQevXFJ6Rv2WeqZ CF3+XONz8KZ1mU6kgxxwINucC3CpmuHkVy7DzqlVDH8W1l884zEpEfIgPvX0WOEI/PGa AWfdgFKVc/GgCBOqXRGoQtBmcD7CjuYF7GRl9vEGtw+fuO8gl9ebIqn3h1u57UCAOZHT rFiA==
References: <b03853a4-1006-4da0-d52f-9e7462a2cd0c@alvestrand.no> <D80CECAF-B520-40A2-BFBB-E39B73BA943D@sn3rd.com> <CAD5OKxsd-SE8VpwFgto3DLbabs+9O+cHMucy1+Cep7tCJQR6+w@mail.gmail.com> <CAOJ7v-2XrND6YWqo2tEiDbs7TZpEoiP+MGBAk2aF7hfoMiGk0Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAD5OKxtSzOfnN8WrV-duwwfmwa+VJX_3HACiXU43Xeym25GQaQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAOJ7v-1pKuvNfuPVqJQKj1d0U8Z7JH9aqNU0DkNDMYvec7jyUQ@mail.gmail.com> <40E6F158-7AA1-42AD-9D18-1B4C335ECD64@mozilla.com> <CAOJ7v-2CWAX0W02qdRes3G-_5hiWGhWEdLhregO-nb1m2EDZZQ@mail.gmail.com>