Re: [rtcweb] Agenda time request for draft-marjou-rtcweb-audio-codecs-for-interop-01

"Bogineni, Kalyani" <Kalyani.Bogineni@VerizonWireless.com> Wed, 13 March 2013 14:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=verizonwireless.com; i=@verizonwireless.com; l=0; q=dns/txt; s=prodmail; t=1363184473; x=1394720473; h=from:to:cc:date:subject:references:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=47DEQpj8HBSa+/TImW+5JCeuQeRkm5NMpJWZG3hSuFU=; b=eBdbCcNBaaMtr0ryAovTVmPPP7Y03ZQZeIXoxlaQ2yfvRVU/jQ91aeRh 7b9XsOHu/28ZjS2I9joLnCTZfcXyFRadmfv0dBlWPdz9b7WB1hp/47WM4 jZ+DtdcZ3h5QFgupUFPsch+192ibxYKssJ803XKXQpOZE+JPtVkAL8H1E A=;