Re: [rtcweb] Data Channel Negotiation

Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com> Mon, 11 February 2013 19:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=9MeTzL8+voaR0pz/cur4DzLUyZw3gxkETcSZ9bExw0o=; b=oViz9iFgelZ07pJiDdRfObyF9VM+AhvtBAsdog63j04g8/x1AFakSvcCit5vPBXKdm uxC0kN8arsRpx1PlkDcQaLOj9NhzZInziuIx2GZscX4arayPzmCL9TNQnSCaWayBi01Q TKVwokSFfCsiQh1oVwccO2jRMzvPGTHLke+4Rn8M4yUA2rrxPAeXKCSrZdLXvbCPRT6L 6xpt7zO4B10NQI8+E0jq2McbJ40Jy2RRYGS4YyawiXsrLRCk611Jra7QkQeDJk7YxCDO V3dcavjhDZ4DBQfa2m22+nvQhRFSos1pClP4DxaD/jq58b899eemlJy0CU41PtfK68sV cM3A==