Re: [rtcweb] No Plan - but what's the proposal

Emil Ivov <emcho@jitsi.org> Fri, 31 May 2013 18:27 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state; bh=QVCeerntQ/RfFrsKOA6qSbPP16zsKzFIuHNnlPgfvuM=; b=HNgzAzYrlpEJHIzdlsJCgPx7vGWnHP54H2Rc0U1m99qsGnFwQ7IkyZarHQ2r7S0K09 rBppAxqrOrJycrTfwUzCMhBzif38MP0Y0KdD4hVFZe8TbIKKyGVH+WA0ncpmkJISlxPI BOlu8yg7gnkzZq/lPzYgSGT8YY2Zj0PieMmvF0lFfsDd4EJ5qHNwUyRFKPNoOEtaJT6b lYp8BE2ntvHREN8UZpf909mJUedszkLUYC/0m4gJUfdROdNXpcQ5PiX9JMS109ov0JS4 yLAthRPkPgIC3bIWfaq8AiF0eF2sFWDrprtr/CdOhXG9fWcjavmf3ZguwBm5b6wQEInf hS+Q==