Re: [rtcweb] Quick comments on draft-roach-rtcweb-glareless-add-00

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Fri, 10 May 2013 02:21 UTC

Date: Thu, 09 May 2013 22:21:41 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: Adam Roach <adam@nostrum.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1368152502; bh=45zlzLjPyAYyUJmhwZHrp95Bg/HlO36+dyqV0fJ7vBo=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=BaP+wcQ6M08LBMDYutW9esrJo7N1TB3CLx5LNJMTbx9/uOWSOy4DH0vjUOjDzT0fQ N9uFRIuKHCasdkro0C7Fo7uKw/04DKxKAawvNbfB3xro4hxTvtXcHobhdK6oCz5ujs 2mClGe7iCMy1C4RIUPU310J8EW3HWXpsMBrVFerjdGWoP2gB5wky66EUTCbcInH9ZG gP4il/y3q+fn5/FIOyLntKa9BNZapznfzNPsWJCmfp+fN4Isrx74hHMY1nEQRUgJxS yNfnfrqovyvVjvDX1sldZx3oesQvjAVWGzz2Xg4gGnw03oogCsy/keW/aJpM8vLvWe h0/GAb/q6MbyQ==