Re: [rtcweb] Resolving RTP/SDES question in Paris

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Fri, 23 March 2012 15:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=dwing@cisco.com; l=5600; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1332514919; x=1333724519; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date: message-id:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=fbPp4rlyGPC7jUufDOzIMpeePiEM9zZnsKV5Prw2eKE=; b=jliJ5ujvEPoJcXPMUHCTayEBhofR3x6VeGFCgBl9OdYsZnH3Kq6EXF72 qH2Oz80K6yc6yAaqNRFsOPzH5Jrmxb72Eo66OeU4HIzQO7fxvWYW1mX0V KmyqkRV3NOKtlRDGTP/UnBrfYJBSZnoFLpwZqOrBAkZA7mzgsDrfEORGQ M=;