Re: [rtcweb] FW: I-D Action: draft-hutton-rtcweb-nat-firewall-considerations-00.txt

"Reinaldo Penno (repenno)" <repenno@cisco.com> Tue, 12 March 2013 03:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3678; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1363057521; x=1364267121; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:content-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=KjS/cPdFjCnsxlPnX2yBfg6gwAywhDZdQr5HG4UzlR8=; b=Ym+KF7AWgQW4jMjr3Qm0a5eLa4v7Idm4J8JoU3izZThaZRm6r3oRNxJF V+6t3arJNfxh03QP7DwZajDfVi86UFmp+TI92szrLddhnXGHX/Pf+bKRp Rwj52TMY4YE4NXjazE+mBOvipUvlnwL+iZL2c2TcNwL98ukCe4w3wF9m8 U=;