Re: [rtcweb] Plan for MTI video codec?

Watson Ladd <watsonbladd@gmail.com> Sun, 19 October 2014 16:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=B4IQFT9dYjoCHNmSHkvJA3mfSj+wIctGsFdVuV58v6Y=; b=Y9U1g4n2stjsqG5aSAEB4P3ZmhXOBYA3MXkmhArApAbd7EvAw7A3tjfQ8FgD5su5hs /Z6msxKN/Dv1D6ysvfWbuza+prthsJ/cGqVMixPV7RcI5rdZI3eD6edZdbi40bh4r3vH SGfT5elIzB7W1RfUXw2M2uOMI7O1WV4y7goDWvw3yaPkHvztDqwd4Nj/FyAi1w89HsBJ GARV05N6cE2t/zOWtgciRPEduiNaK8vztdV88LwMrTkxTfQKzxwhsxwl5YD0f0dl4ILT ByW8c7Iyi/1UK6FSiUIJ5GuXK7P9YYK+NAi4Umkg+TIy9rL61hBXESBc6byFFg9Ccnc7 3T7A==
References: <CAGTXFp-HVJDwd86207PNM2QVYO4Z_K4WF-KarnRs1fb7nvy4zA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+9kkMDfES8gpi0-PTXpCnQHjFYUSF2r44TNzH5B4UfDGo8PtA@mail.gmail.com> <CAGTXFp8O-7ACksk3v3f=KjCkcDb4e8G=t-e=EJ1503vt7TkpCQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAGTXFp867AMUZ_fEKxG9uAoR1H1AirVHi3-ayJ=KTQk9L+C7+g@mail.gmail.com> <CA+9kkMAZufR7gUrwkS7Tf5GOfg+ZtsZWGcn-8YLCvnmYnTgfFw@mail.gmail.com> <544035DE.8000606@matthew.at> <CABkgnnUNgWaauS6-nZ5fcExjsMPy4ZGPXaahduzA39=iqh9+fQ@mail.gmail.com> <D5D11F2B-9E32-4932-A601-F1D7FD50C706@gmail.com> <544117FB.6050706@alvestrand.no> <CAHgZEq6GTk5ei+LLpWPM5povpieompD66VU9F+u7--WJVgapaQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+23+fGWnWd0QEeCmZ=6BmJkPrUVW6cZ0jwmXA+fM88=_+_NWw@mail.gmail.com> <CAOW+2dugTtfLhk0VuJOk7OPEonGBApMjY93EZocH90RbX6X22w@mail.gmail.com> <CAHgZEq5t4-Cot9XkU_pfyfi0TBCUxfT79ZvpiLW=X5_KUQh5dA@mail.gmail.com>