Re: [rtcweb] No Plan - but what's the proposal

Emil Ivov <emcho@jitsi.org> Thu, 06 June 2013 09:17 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state; bh=xmwzzedlA1o8szXj/DankyJsfZNmrKs2m/uue6QSmr8=; b=jebGSfiEGroxJsfMjWxZm6LASd8KUhkLB8I5wAAecMZe2qqY8A54HHsSUMIKhoVB6/ hJbAw5afMEXGzZd/As3vSmELm2fEZDsRpjOBTStVXJxzxSxUG963dOwUmVLBAt5qO5Ov p3j5zW62kVNMLnsw/Ls8pPl7+5wYsZuPSH0KqzTHT5gXR5gwmUmoOkw65FmmRfcdIAsr FZothoWpc43uIWCSnBRWWrTc9Nv9P81/Kgd+4XSzV5ALWW1UjwZiAk+INNosqIpqjAJy LSJJp5GFkOesUCfw08z7LlU2lwe2XwDikGBlrfZBJ7PeUX4U/ub03Vov2FtCBcTNoqxZ SqsA==