Re: [rtcweb] No Plan

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Mon, 03 June 2013 20:45 UTC

Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 16:37:30 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: Emil Ivov <emcho@jitsi.org>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1370291851; bh=CkrgJ7CBfDWYUM7oLv9YLTQJKDslaoo+v5UJsM++Ixo=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=J5NIg6rMLa0KKo6Y+c9U9dx3OrkUbWSulE9xs+AH9KiDEGlxyn+YUD/xHy9B9GUOB Xy2vbacdi/dMAbk7wpg5lf2FIWyOaRL3podqYYSiOOovYiQivHVGx2o7gipvKNU8Gb gR4lstqlsv7Rp2XPTzP55ZbIlMbF9uW42rkcDga0vbv1rBPFhx6D4YjOwVI/yC1J4F GdbUP1arDcQrGmsu8ECoxyBiPluvVsqynmyaIjDytUE5+NzzYqNxiCNJAwRxAFSS8R 8kSA/w32UAzTW9446zYTBZMxte6/eTxBJIcGQkk55NE0wmpcC57PcDfYW+5GbUuBRd kzdxZ+126kx5g==