Re: [rtcweb] Agenda requests for Atlanta meeting

"Richard Shockey" <richard@shockey.us> Tue, 09 October 2012 16:19 UTC

From: Richard Shockey <richard@shockey.us>
To: 'Cullen Jennings' <fluffy@iii.ca>, 'Roman Shpount' <roman@telurix.com>
References: <506B0367.4000103@ericsson.com> <C5E08FE080ACFD4DAE31E4BDBF944EB111867718@xmb-aln-x02.cisco.com> <7F2072F1E0DE894DA4B517B93C6A0585340BAD03A6@ESESSCMS0356.eemea.ericsson.se> <C5E08FE080ACFD4DAE31E4BDBF944EB11187F8FB@xmb-aln-x02.cisco.com> <CAD5OKxtDnXafE=3R-7X9vL1TaYMauYL56JFfyJoTztDMbe4DqQ@mail.gmail.com> <723C9B03-B45B-4214-9A36-7B4CEBD2FC2E@iii.ca> <CAD5OKxsEmgUJXUYaFRnkDZhoZdzZaD4rCvoUFPNVdd6L1FWDjQ@mail.gmail.com> <17E29D7C-A9D9-4AF9-9514-F44DB54CDEAA@cisco.com> <B6052E8F-9220-4F15-A319-4C6B570E1AA6@iii.ca>