Re: [rtcweb] Agenda time request for draft-marjou-rtcweb-audio-codecs-for-interop-01

"Bogineni, Kalyani" <Kalyani.Bogineni@VerizonWireless.com> Wed, 13 March 2013 14:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=verizonwireless.com; i=@verizonwireless.com; l=0; q=dns/txt; s=prodmail; t=1363185489; x=1394721489; h=from:to:cc:date:subject:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=47DEQpj8HBSa+/TImW+5JCeuQeRkm5NMpJWZG3hSuFU=; b=Q7XBE8PVD9c5jOAeovv0LMfEXwNcqNYvgT43sBmgpWNENs46avUE3AbL pmpgjXt3ArzgXwjdCethMJXFLWMBNwOw8KqLj68oE8Xa7bYDtzy9SC7GM rS7dyo8EfHFqLZGAQb1B6ORsV/0E6qWzOhqZChL4YdGxA3PPW9yU4L7Ex Y=;