Re: [rtcweb] Resolving RTP/SDES question in Paris

Hadriel Kaplan <HKaplan@acmepacket.com> Mon, 19 March 2012 22:23 UTC

From: Hadriel Kaplan <HKaplan@acmepacket.com>
To: Roman Shpount <roman@telurix.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 22:23:55 +0000
References: <4F4759DC.7060303@ericsson.com> <387F9047F55E8C42850AD6B3A7A03C6C0E1FEB69@inba-mail01.sonusnet.com> <CALiegfnkYVEpmPV-zSL_4wOY-HiFZN-qJCQCiioaS=5NaqhLZw@mail.gmail.com> <CAD5OKxvtOAxMBx6xDnyfTnEq76oDEm6uj1xL6wGjjrtKUAHy3g@mail.gmail.com> <CABcZeBNZiotPmCfT53uEo+O0xw4xv6tXW1M_G-3A5BHuncsduA@mail.gmail.com> <CAD5OKxvYOY5JZ2mYNGiH1poUBQkyOOycePFijH5H+SxtcdqujQ@mail.gmail.com> <CABkgnnVe-b6Sv=R67bMJk_NQqQwdrRUn6rBm7Gu_CMcfPQwtEg@mail.gmail.com> <CAD5OKxvZbEJ7sV4WPAYoQapzMR_QwAftj-oKg=ioMKHNT792wQ@mail.gmail.com> <6F428EFD2B8C2F49A2FB1317291A76C113563C5A92@USNAVSXCHMBSA1.ndc.alcatel-lucent.com> <CALiegf=jtkDCS_D0ZFe9UpbiadQ0vsJ+4MppQSbLr-wbaXNrfQ@mail.gmail.com> <BLU169-W29E5B86F9E2C6F3126961C93420@phx.gbl> <CALiegfk2aT+6Psr4nT-hG1G7eYRBfFCcT+25On2O4HfUXJ6-ng@mail.gmail.com> <CAD6AjGSmi9j+sdGWPts20-iwGvGij05ek0OKYEPULC6B=aFpQg@mail.gmail.com> <6F428EFD2B8C2F49A2FB1317291A76C113564482A7@USNAVSXCHMBSA1.ndc.alcatel-lucent.com> <ADBB75F3-E20C-4EC4-B9C3-EF2E4BFF409C@phonefromhere.com> <CAD5OKxvuEV8Vbq3h7=ZgcKmREjmguvz5n-SpXr2n-EY7a_ddxg@mail.gmail.com> <CALiegfk1ozOKPcDjbd3H_z2Edzh4RcZpYyJSWdw_1DJ04muQXA@mail.gmail.com> <CAD5OKxu8-+0O0=eE7mD1hi=nPUpEXczGj=bRNQCQL1BW8c-c-Q@mail.gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.0.0.30]