Re: [rtcweb] No Plan

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Wed, 29 May 2013 19:57 UTC

Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 15:57:44 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: rtcweb@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1369857466; bh=VrTekUqvCXC/lz8uQGEZzE0LiACmXVqHfpJbIkVWDLY=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=FrjRX9OA1ilyGg4BVXgqkv5yz0+Dl/BXd0qDAt4xQbCqcQxD1ta79d3pECFy6jVDg 0WE6p9WGfT3gHwEW7pfiwujcxa+ofK1L2cjSHNCotbpHlV5cmPrYsDJZ/ANxYzGEvt vBepH2sPKY+hjzPj4d5lyIiTswD5XYtkYrpX4OoqzJSjec1oIh8F2kbsulBf475PGE WSNrDKfVSEBdwa398eFXJPqxB3qAaWJb7uOPZlAo8m+/o9IkDHyAeke0DGmlv6jXIN fXvSeHUi84ehvr+beu4pu9enr0jHH0lvCnbTV975G/cOq1VsXEhVvybHEvLrmP2+ZE kku9i5s3N4b5w==