Re: [rtcweb] Peter Dunkley's response (was: Straw Poll on Video Codec Alternatives)

Peter Dunkley <peter.dunkley@crocodilertc.net> Fri, 20 December 2013 16:44 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=RCE/i3qpEyG/A1cFAck3feiniPSbpyXFQR06IGABbJs=; b=V31lUSsf+eqDq8CtjM6oAr2xGjq456+bGglu01mfkw4Vcm/byR9tpFCse7/ZrzqHur 9VpapsHIBJpEJtC+865kPSYHmJfAHj8YQEI8BWrUolJhw7CrCQZGNGAIhsu/8Dvv6A46 KveVnFfIhs8mzC/kGoEHBuGlKx55DlTQkrKEUHjx4PAZODaSUTWAvSxahnjGzbZ/Pa1U M8mAdbtnBDza/iRO64B70ptI/VALFtPHQBhAKga9KZn3pDxErroWuF7uYXXVQJm3Rgzq Nux+fkMFCkBuDlOyr76iBAyv0GSP+EPEapcQwZRMjQdN4ROxxfr7S+ja5gQv4PxjdMLM aTzA==