Re: [rtcweb] Consensus call regarding media security

Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net> Wed, 28 March 2012 21:12 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state; bh=2PhHRRZ7C1C5mJlDtlBAxNNBdYdQfo1nNj3SMqpqeys=; b=ACiP7TreeMI4W0qq5P7PHp2FPI15fm3Yy788Vf0W1KTbW/nGpQcHcQi42CaMt9ryLk gw9MfNHXyARQzoc9G5AyUxgKYszEQr8RW4NnGlcTkB8cxkoUyfUHMjzOuidl8jQdtJ+J 2RV/lYZmLEtIuPWdOnqrGoRSUKh3Y+tOX+Lm4+ccobr4A5a1NPkBv34fXWdKAuYt+N8q qT5qoJjwp7cSIQplQBsj3rZf54hdSEgMH4sKhckfUCozbOb1jinXBBo6PAanAu+Pkg/t pguMQhJWAOui+JFUIQRtcuN5rIno9YthvhZdl1vbf1KuzMQBBmPirQpioxztn1Znet0F jmag==