Re: [rtcweb] Dates for upcoming interim

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Thu, 12 April 2012 15:50 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :x-gm-message-state; bh=deeVSsvyKznI6er45PPgjuJrO2jgc+tZGBqdWQW+sKY=; b=BVZT4JDADPsIH+3Ev+GSbAB6xH3k5K95tGBDxnA8R+oxLYuRQKWGw0e5N93e/mEtxo nvpJRuU6uWhb5hRbtbjiLQIEdNUX3G7HthK8zvlpejY0wA28vPyVUn0dT5wB0Jifktdq P3hoeJXlPj6i3dKxDeQxSm5RoklsI1LTNu5U9vd2M5duYaoHFSXfDiQNM4The2suNlDB wngkybQHelDyX9Z/hU8Lt0I7SlnDadTUEZX1FIswnY6h7lJpEuzcg6weX2dNAHzm9rIT FcCNJMbJHzagMI55imnk2Epu/wRbm3F6R7KFZQRUYsYdSgLyKF8qJPhdTiceN63U8Rk9 qWOg==