Re: [rtcweb] I-D Action: draft-ejzak-dispatch-webrtc-data-channel-sdpneg-00.txt - the data channel's state and the SCTP association

Richard Ejzak <richard.ejzak@gmail.com> Tue, 18 February 2014 14:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=+iRDEqmjrAdkGMw2OqGEqPq+ve2QuSJBbmQGHGJxiyI=; b=cS8/mWvwMmtBn5aWqhitlxdanjG1LsmbuMYZbQ51YTwkdt/lbd5hy216/QZCM+ttJY LH3uVOlsIEu2qcrMUihX4b5wDjaS6AMqPPaCElOteVi/38wzHRQN8x9DhYGpXlB9V7Dh qq3NziP16FDhQ2AecE74x0C8wUjoZeVQc0eqEhehmHqZ/PL6iN1fQ1ttXbcGuEUrCL5h oMfX0TLRR0zAHytnPS90dG7+yrrUzGu8cGiGYDsDdKv5USgqDnfrAdScXFCqwZZKWdeF YK1bPLU+Ob/3EltgYR3yw/utb7DJiHXhiLcR1w4gAWBihIWvTmjLgiVsNZ8wmB2LTWv2 ZwDQ==