Re: [rtcweb] MTI Video Codec: a novel proposal

Lorenzo Miniero <lorenzo@meetecho.com> Mon, 10 November 2014 02:27 UTC

Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 03:26:52 +0100
From: Lorenzo Miniero <lorenzo@meetecho.com>
To: Adam Roach <adam@nostrum.com>
Cc: "rtcweb@ietf.org" <rtcweb@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [rtcweb] MTI Video Codec: a novel proposal

Hi Adam,

I was one of the "VP8 or die" advocates, but I can definitely
understand your points and frustration about where this endless fight
lead and left us.

As long as all the major user agents will actually comply (I'm
especially thinking about the one that are currently "missing"),
I'd be ok with mandating both as you suggest.

Lorenzo