Re: [rtcweb] Pictures of congestion control on the Internet - which is more realistic?

Dave Taht <dave.taht@gmail.com> Thu, 24 April 2014 19:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=+VdCM0NCSVnsc+6t9IGDXnYw6dgkqmgqwjbAJP35rMI=; b=g6w7C6PFP2gcr0vD+GTAxkWiAQeSvSBe6wpkBqU03axFIS5nylX6y959WoKGiocVGZ OKGjZ+14Vd4MiJC59/bvNd0EsD4+2ZWw8vsV5hygLpgQt3VI/wLlIMpyEX9UBErOKdB0 qj0dtAwaQjgBAL9XZL+iMO0XRodMgXvkKF1nBqeJxj/TojSNcIzxjUMqfm63XVYw/Jyf 3wikzIFTsfhUm41dcQF59raCWmQArN0e0Jaorr3kF40+Alyau4TWpYG3bvTdiu0FDkzq SXLFmCY40WVYt9/h3x2/v+t8UIjiAWoZbuF9TdcCRLEZ3+yNI0bOuv/W2ioIWGjScuHf Sj8Q==