Re: [rtcweb] Forking & Early Media - Was Re: Minimal SDP negotiation mechanism

Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com> Fri, 23 September 2011 10:47 UTC

From: Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>
To: Hadriel Kaplan <HKaplan@acmepacket.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 12:50:14 +0200
References: <4E777500.5030201@alvestrand.no> <69262135-CF5D-4E79-85CD-82DFDC4250C0@acmepacket.com> <7F2072F1E0DE894DA4B517B93C6A05852233F6F222@ESESSCMS0356.eemea.ericsson.se> <4E788458.1090108@alvestrand.no> <7F2072F1E0DE894DA4B517B93C6A05852233F6F2A0@ESESSCMS0356.eemea.ericsson.se> <4E788E5C.9090306@alvestrand.no> <11209B22-4D96-4367-BC31-A4D586B55A83@edvina.net> <27019ED4-BE01-474C-886E-D237DBD6CD2C@cisco.com> <6916F9BA-3296-46DD-9F06-01E3928A8184@acmepacket.com> <7F2072F1E0DE894DA4B517B93C6A05852233D45FB9@ESESSCMS0356.eemea.ericsson.se> <8A8889E9-2C33-40DE-90E5-E8F468072F62@acmepacket.com> <7F2072F1E0DE894DA4B517B93C6A05852233FB6BA9@ESESSCMS0356.eemea.ericsson.se> <A56BBD9B-692A-4318-823C-AF147F9BE6E0@acmepacket.com>
acceptlanguage: en-US