Re: [rtcweb] Consent Freshness: Connection liveness/heartbeats

Muthu Arul Mozhi Perumal <muthu.arul@gmail.com> Tue, 14 October 2014 08:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=ehAKIs+z/pQ4phbpzCNjTYrW0P7R2INDi6js5ftEmjY=; b=Y8AZkNngSIxJIQxZWDglT1crn9QjRSptIF7sevyYn9d9Huag6cHFIxxos6FD3NX0Ml oSps33MideKtobGvxRDvgiF59+Dhk8nJx0bACynR9Im7Q53P1emrUtzB36GXOBfnW3MC x8bDf9e37Wc1ZRhYzvRIKXpBijUipMSO9m8wkPUolBilYOPDwcuIklQLEN4VVIjqun4M NuvJXaZLWjCjsBDIUU1yGE27hjLjzgKD3/QKViVk7ePs7ER99Q+M4YcqQCUKNNGXEXGv c2YDKsve7IAI9kxnmFiYYCsiVcfz10wokvCdt6Ol1updWfYb/UjDdzK5sxtqFIBPKpd0 lLbw==