Re: [rtcweb] opportunity cost (was MTI video codec, charter, RFC 3929)

"Parthasarathi R" <partha@parthasarathi.co.in> Sun, 17 November 2013 17:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=parthasarathi.co.in; s=20120823; t=1384711060; bh=pOWn6328/W/ul1jsADza4Kt9RumaDd2TXx24BJ8n+r8=; h=From:To:Cc:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID: MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=EhKpDa0kRPH1yAWm201d7F9l1v12S4DWrkFxWx7wHmFDD6n34/z/z8x6k4Q7qPTVT ADOHpe7WlbgEltmwADELuKY2jfsuyY4KlFZP4Sp1uLwfCw1l9UKgYBi8q8oeapVgls heipCFh+ZHQYBsBPscm217gP0xO3EQBrfvM+GkMs=