[rtcweb] FW: [avtext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtext-rtp-grouping-taxonomy-03.txt

"DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <keith.drage@alcatel-lucent.com> Fri, 14 November 2014 17:36 UTC

From: "DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <keith.drage@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: "rtcweb@ietf.org" <rtcweb@ietf.org>, "mmusic@ietf.org" <mmusic@ietf.org>, CLUE <clue@ietf.org>, "avt@ietf.org" <avt@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 17:36:08 +0000
x-originating-ip: [135.239.27.40]
Subject: [rtcweb] FW: [avtext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtext-rtp-grouping-taxonomy-03.txt

This is to bring your attention to the following WGLC, in which your working group may have some interest.

Please send your comments to avtext@ietf.org

If you are not a member of that list, then please still use that address, and we will release it from the moderator queue when we receive notification.

Regards

Keith