Re: [rtcweb] Protesting the QoS document decision

James Polk <jmpolk@cisco.com> Wed, 13 November 2013 22:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4720; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1384380697; x=1385590297; h=message-id:date:to:from:subject:cc:in-reply-to: references:mime-version; bh=EXRNNDx0Tlus2iqGM2mjtZV+Vm04/QhGEyuTjZ0Fyt8=; b=HkDD3bVx0pT6YFHCErUnd9rjEw8J+B/qtjOaHWjVQ7sKLhzwLEob1ux5 YSBWIgt+vhydmH35oJ4rzMMVy0xiVKDY43YsfVTGU6tIhzHK8namWipdy y3B0gu3l1En6xxR8BkQO5yCbPWdxO+7woO/vNK1V5xDq2w6IYE8iI5aAq c=;