Re: [rtcweb] Interim meeting and way forward

"Roni Even" <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Wed, 13 February 2013 14:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer :thread-index:content-language; bh=lHTdHM8ZRkYYDXENA/gLhhiAFFqJUkH0zV3iiYLguQY=; b=0S0OVRMPxcMqodquuoRC7HvdhsCsaEQTmpK2Jaa2tMDOcmohMfnauU7mlKchbalpaE +g+uuNvZlhVkuD27ufjCINWxlfS2MawMbU1xx8R4WDnAIMT1E9ZOytgIC7TXDfUVmHdM OWScNlzgsjHVGFEAw/BvrWEvxG2MLpz4miXGpfFejR2Nk8L1B/FwsD1JefyM7AFAd/xo 3VnPB35RR6usqL3LiFFkDhRerhx5VcaSPFtJyTT5p9QQCzdgh3c64Bck4B4uyAYR3Q01 YBbwDzhmyGL45IgGNsh4JTmdQwoVjafm4fOWo0GABlwNigP+mI2g1WlW+ftTTkQCLhkn LSHg==