Re: [rtcweb] New usecase & requirement for media forking in browser

Ravindran Parthasarathi <pravindran@sonusnet.com> Wed, 02 November 2011 23:55 UTC

From: Ravindran Parthasarathi <pravindran@sonusnet.com>
To: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 23:55:10 +0000
References: <20111024224257.28459.65554.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com><6EB8679A-13D5-4AD7-97F2-BC35FC0966F0@acmepacket.com><2E239D6FCD033C4BAF15F386A979BF51159C32@sonusinmail02.sonusnet.com><CALiegfnVaZjh1K+brd180Z9Ufheau3v6OJe6Ejv8P7wzw6ROQw@mail.gmail.com> <2E239D6FCD033C4BAF15F386A979BF51159D7A@sonusinmail02.sonusnet.com> <4EAAF413.8030501@alvestrand.no> <2E239D6FCD033C4BAF15F386A979BF51159D7B@sonusinmail02.sonusnet.com> <247FFE2C-DB2C-4280-A219-BE1503662F92@acmepacket.com> <387F9047F55E8C42850AD6B3A7A03C6CB953@inba-mail01.sonusnet.com> <4EAEC609.1040707@alvestrand.no>
x-originating-ip: [10.70.53.6]