Re: [rtcweb] Peter Dunkley's response

cowwoc <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org> Fri, 20 December 2013 16:51 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type; bh=hUBJSyIuchpKl8nPdhsNUM5AS6o8kiw315a0/w9Mhpw=; b=KI/Y0DtFA21ePMF+zJKavuw37JG3nU82906FLGoVYbAKrnwWEscKOQHRe9Xcru6rp1 mSXZJ8+Me4K7GYcVGGXL4O61/ykyw+WdOR7CwipXdbeeRnwPQFbxZ48/Vqxb/XgAs8jf XGEAIAIxfmIBFX2C0L+iJc4xlYk93whKKlr1wXbWYFWRZiK3RHjvg8kxSyspsLS6Zn8d fCUx1QHSMWJoWO1tZQ0G3BbewiuHxy7v4bSBee7Fb/U+w9bz0rjN8XBiDgLbQqL76xBa t0Sv5CNqrJfayou40Zic/RhHOln6xv9gF7SwOKv/1APUWy6Qz/Lu17mcTmLmPj4hAMqG n1JA==