Re: [rtcweb] RTT Education: Neat Demonstration of NON-peer-to-peer RTT (for future webrtc standardization purposes)

Mark Rejhon <markybox@gmail.com> Fri, 31 May 2013 20:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=/c2hlNUM8OmTVT6XlVOI7g54Lqg1nb+DwKfAAeVPkZk=; b=x+wWW1hwrrfLO652xsOwhkDk/o9+2t5Z0OlNM8Z248t9vtRf0I9+VT7PU5/egCl4iw FrgdHZBEUGmeD9zufx2NyJYQ7sVYU6JJp8hqXu01XF7AmqNQQze9ZMw194cD8dqbDZ0E lshDbBngdti87hBDvH+WoSMv1z7woLjd5Lwdx/h47BWN/X4VhKkFYXSrBbR3EFx49s9Z qfMP8yTK9vN5M7fVUJ1r+1vFBz8HbgZSZFMtdJmnnr+Ybyf1OW79fPOO4/gkw8EE65A1 BMmwKKqW4+unHBitnFXI0CcukRVLlPU0jGGNxNkuSIxSW+Pvl88mb2nYSOyqgDYWKI8R 9Ong==