Re: [rtcweb] path forward on bundle

Kaiduan Xie <kaiduanx@gmail.com> Fri, 05 October 2012 18:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=ppVEmYa6z+UkNXOn8bFkyY/dOAhNjPCtLAdNuLs1Iok=; b=hIq+Jmgscdi2/30uBCsR0Zf2XUwX2/12Upun6zADu2B/uP76BjJGZN7nyMCkDbyXPb JdUsnbAykWNotMaNzCtdAO6iQs/xqbAmdsOuwwj9x85qXp5VC6UKnnEvp+9io/mK58xl KGxxkqFB4XviTLNEa0XsGJ1MqJVQakDpn9R6f8f2Dqsnr0aDFT8NcxcsVLobKpJb0Tpv oUPZJH43pHm0ttB9FA9623pon/NN5V7nBDNpv7C+bAeW7MM3EO43fohDish/1ym74LO2 G2ToX51WXjLOwELC9XpKyCgjA45YY2txVNpCFQruOfyK8u6VKf5iDRC9oXfjvwC454OP 7Tyw==