[rtcweb] Why SDP answer needs and ack … was Re: SDP Offer/Answer draft-jennings-rtcweb-signaling

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com> Tue, 18 October 2011 18:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fluffy@cisco.com; l=2547; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1318963277; x=1320172877; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=n+v2pMwdCOGgBjKwfNV8cgs0ED1fg12C89r1x3ZcULQ=; b=hbyXlpUzc6FXw0fHPOSRyir04WfMBdNW796ydiHq3qQHtEXDBTyzc8EE A18g9vQFaPX9Vz4p25qlGXfcVCIwwvSGFeqtIhhEvkfxPjlES70xsmjeB cVIqz+XbKa5dgskYrVuASMRBEVzBkgGfLFQ1Ob2EEKQS/AF4dMn/BUKgN o=;