Re: [rtcweb] Working group last call for draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio

Roman Shpount <roman@telurix.com> Fri, 18 December 2015 22:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=telurix-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=bF37ee3k0TZTU4jv1WhmKIBLZdsom5U6JHJqEOzN/5o=; b=XNqvd0e+MdSGrenlUiXTJX6MemsTWqKP7oBSiLFoRWXZKSQ5S8km5SyvmllFU5ClUB 4laD07oJl66SH2nbHVE+AcINV7fr3Ylvz85/m+BnIlqnuFcFGTyCYDQol/cUPbNPBxXX pmzosCKyUms6XwQOKEwCDoALaURyUQjh+bczxYGWw9vhYCD+y3oJI0/4rGiStVa3PVCA CGnqQuzaqoFQax4jL5tzqOXtbohZm7mbHcGhoiAs1pyAxB5Jzt5Zr6+oLsMMx0Ek86e3 0qEtIEaxGa+LEhXTL09N3wVL+JPIWSnSMIlbDsqJlYMSTnYOkQU+VAsVpLa0O+CIXObw V/4A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=bF37ee3k0TZTU4jv1WhmKIBLZdsom5U6JHJqEOzN/5o=; b=F2JrNBkvZtE38d6zoA4uJGbHJVdTTs4/mx5OqbN8VljY6AzxC5UvKLGSlAl7MBiFxj O3Ihy3yLgi2iKhtij/Tdo629hxZGnUpTZgifxMzaJ/giyXRaTaJ166sROQ75J59IlFQt uIpfXkc37y3InBIEUCyou6ZWgcSiQB3X0mNuUbhvHzLXdo1kyobD3L+hiIGo/aNZIbfX V9wEunH1toLeqZbGyMEUp3Nkor0+NzFU4lFyuVPzL7HcKjFOPMpjlRvQw6lc2YaLDHm3 e6lj+ZdUscqOnn0LzOML/bI8j7C2YQZYTdLoqzoadquuFRyjo8qzL8YRe6umvmlTHZN6 qwUg==