Re: [rtcweb] Microsoft tells W3C and IETF what we are doing no signs of offering real world interoperability

Rohit Puri <rohit.puri@tenhands.net> Mon, 06 August 2012 19:27 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=02Q1umjCvxSs7XahA8D70zHbcffoo0rldHuWzmOCPas=; b=KtJmAwxTKmnPUuZCpg5T4zJ1yS6t0Vdo0b1W4xPMZfGAG9LwTZ4SOWRfOUNlOuS5k+ fZU3IYVJBQBVeuESO4brBvRICVy2STSweeFWkns9jf6A6Gq7JJRj5nXpvZdvPqHt6Afo ZRhY+jbqkTTEeG7/z3ARgIaBXljWCUDNTIRm15wOOsoS2NiwxZlRPm2zqD0sZzbjOAYa 1Oq9LUAqFWI6O9QtLJNWRLhZslZA6WIZ7OCAJdT8AnDoPSZot3XkKWeVmRMgMbrhK5B+ x2xCc4q6uUqLG4hdQBmfaULWRdJWJqFZlpkpnPRwyAi2fjzoMKE+l4gH1L3ds6x5fYZJ iNLw==