[rtcweb] Consistent WebRTC Descriptions in WebRTC RFC Abstracts

Barry Dingle <btdingle@gmail.com> Tue, 13 January 2015 01:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=OzbJ0f5kb9EWtnp6GHSNmUA2//jqCdukKE/JkUYRn9g=; b=cOrWRtA8DzombbbZsPu7ccz+Bb0sZ1UjIo/iUDTFCCpahviHtcAd5eilO/VVSZuFVe 97LGX5QutiWVdaiwEppo2mM5c8SxwIFhmYGj7DBEUvZY+N6qOYBYlA4z4Ly8Y6qDMglH s15M9aN5sxBTSf8zlzfb+FuEUay7BiLgC6EqDcP3qwB75bYwbWsnCGSYDE4gPv+rfLn2 crCf0mGGpDbzpCEHn+HS/5feR4nxwnp6Gfn4q3E3BvLYeLOHrddnJYjzsMeglZiVdsZJ ADYcLYX+1ZlNAonnANMBXidX6Q6VlDnXin8mdAxAlzV7fYYd1Srl6MdPue37ssnDyd16 HTxA==