Re: [rtcweb] [tsvwg] comments on draft-dhesikan-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 22 January 2014 21:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=noao96C6WliAI8uywHCD+Kqed29e+ON+bOXsNZKOK3w=; b=Lg8l+SEqZWcCkw++OGmY5zzWodUQmIscW088l/aSzBAxtk3pSjBVmPCQ5/qwGpv8mO MYW+lvME2EuBq48gQsIDnlg6/ZdnTfsLP5aDYxVWQRw2oagIsrjYu4TYC8fE9sFIFil1 fX3Rra7SnsH3Icn+n70jXk+IPz/S6PjsVFW6NUJOLA6cV8mfWpigTtpe7SqWCmrdLyGp 9SJt2AcvNHZFYzjGGlwh9YTZyY6b36sEMSUPQKz7SBB6YXUlvb2cYtFn5qt5TR23K6Zz EVYlUP1sHemFbnMiwXN/FS1yj2ihuYoCCOLIoAuyhB5URfBond93c2sq6LyijH9gBQ5z yj/Q==
References: <52AF0E7B.6030400@erg.abdn.ac.uk> <CA7A7C64CC4ADB458B74477EA99DF6F502265FBDF7@HE111643.EMEA1.CDS.T-INTERNAL.COM> <a9da1621d0aaa7513162d7bc30acdc3f.squirrel@www.erg.abdn.ac.uk> <AAD74A5C56B6A249AA8C0D3B41F869902043BE88@xmb-aln-x10.cisco.com> <AAD74A5C56B6A249AA8C0D3B41F869902045B108@xmb-aln-x10.cisco.com> <8D3D17ACE214DC429325B2B98F3AE712026F047C18@MX15A.corp.emc.com> <AAD74A5C56B6A249AA8C0D3B41F869902045BC4D@xmb-aln-x10.cisco.com> <8D3D17ACE214DC429325B2B98F3AE712026F047D88@MX15A.corp.emc.com>