Re: [rtcweb] The Voting Process

Gaelle Martin-Cocher <gmartincocher@blackberry.com> Wed, 27 November 2013 22:56 UTC

From: Gaelle Martin-Cocher <gmartincocher@blackberry.com>
To: "rtcweb@ietf.org" <rtcweb@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 22:56:53 +0000
References: <52935C89.5040408@ericsson.com> <CAGgHUiQnkQKkc-ptMu6DtfUYJY6N9i7PUaeAqKxp96nB2MQBGA@mail.gmail.com> <52936207.5040704@ericsson.com> <E44893DD4E290745BB608EB23FDDB7620A13302B@008-AM1MPN1-041.mgdnok.nokia.com> <5295B273.1060305@ericsson.com> <C5B67CF6-44C2-44ED-A087-67D9737870AD@gmail.com> <5295F718.9010603@ericsson.com> <20131127175414.GA87911@verdi> <49D33D9F-BC65-4AE8-B98A-04D3C170F644@phonefromhere.com> <CAD5OKxshm+izp7N_2+rst_hfSCAccddgT-u7KRvbxJz6t5m+0A@mail.gmail.com> <52964309.3060108@bbs.darktech.org> <92D0D52F3A63344CA478CF12DB0648AA548AE102@XMB111CNC.rim.net> <CAHp8n2kCFy1G_ZgOkQF-kYXAkfGgHdN=UPm59gH6kDnUNmdeSA@mail.gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.65.160.250]