Re: [rtcweb] Requesting "SDP or not SDP" debate to be re-opened

Robin Raymond <robin@hookflash.com> Tue, 18 June 2013 22:58 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=6f+9LDP57jNhjs2JbHaiJWisgnki5BtckUnGimiiyKM=; b=Uw0ZJntyYyBUmPOLCQ6rQsbHFeE1es9Ywf49qt1yJZ4mUgxWGaXYIScyrkdO/OpAqe ttOml6nwFGjWgeuXJQH6E6Av/j4apRQZitTNL4pylM6keuiRgktPQFfS1P0WEa8IwC3U WJsOG6PgG9hdb/4/0itBgfeCxXahkZ2ZeSEW5hY7a7kXxX8EbXMzJg+cyME29GrrBU7k 47t/AHo2GQcsaImsvVN4xqLDnYM2EPkweuIlhIbAcPQYJ3Ik4Nyc+mkP4ZV5ih2QOWrg 9JHf10ohVKXsCaBPYP6Kc0QU6rXcsX3auSQpk2EuDq/gz3cxGE9EM+zH3J68u4PXvQqp e3fg==