Re: [rtcweb] [tram] I-D Action: draft-thomson-tram-turn-bandwidth-00.txt

"Karl Stahl" <karl.stahl@intertex.se> Tue, 25 February 2014 00:20 UTC

From: Karl Stahl <karl.stahl@intertex.se>
To: 'Alan Johnston' <alan.b.johnston@gmail.com>, rtcweb@ietf.org, tram@ietf.org, 'Bernard Aboba' <bernard_aboba@hotmail.com>, 'David Singer' <singer@apple.com>, 'Harald Alvestrand' <harald@alvestrand.no>
References: <20140214030712.30321.21888.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <CAKhHsXGzA=ZTFGTK7ht9hQbfG70iqKrDtxrZCdQNNMzBYZCk8A@mail.gmail.com> <530604ea.c5bf440a.5cfd.ffffde18SMTPIN_ADDED_BROKEN@mx.google.com> <CAKhHsXGsp6ma6Ko9op+YFRqSGM_Ex-jFo_fjz69rN0SEHfNK2A@mail.gmail.com> <CALDtMrKb3_38Rs0vaGnpEvNvTYz8YUTo89STvLJNXfkfdipDSQ@mail.gmail.com> <93BEDDC39A54294B9E78C7860516FA4724AA4422@AZ-US1EXMB06.global.avaya.com> <B7FA2629-6D48-4569-BB62-56395C3EE4BC@cisco.com> <CAKhHsXFYZXV38K-DfPsmg1XWSk4gK2kRyCHC6N-k-UOovDyrUA@mail.gmail.com>