Re: [rtcweb] On the topic of MTI video codecs

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Thu, 31 October 2013 22:45 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=PXBDQ4iNYlxz9K+R5XulDRbP3J2JYeY8u1b+Q7Hd9XU=; b=LwFTsshSdYaAZEaiQ0Gh79MDsX2SUcxaGIAaoQXxa3fQRHdNGh/VYH22JMTK4WIRro r53cYcc70NgP0TOQ6E5e4oXEISgT50Cr4K5oyr2rfTymBIXCEmD+vwAYipld7LMPeQw4 SmSLufuFcTioFEH20KKDMSxOuIB6fjHpH96r2vgmg1OeuQL1v9u6GcJn6a9VRD3FfJ0a /p5hEw6YX0OgYm6n+IwJPlL6vonyPGuf60ws4ynxYNHUo5ttCacHoG1RBdMWb/7+9caF v0UEhnesJXZu4kbldQ5DiHpoLd9Z9k37KldiaRn2DJDe6EU31KodFSHWi73Oc+r0zUCa 8GiA==