Re: [rtcweb] Protesting the QoS document decision

Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no> Fri, 20 December 2013 08:20 UTC

Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 09:20:57 +0100
From: Harald Alvestrand <harald@alvestrand.no>
To: Magnus Westerlund <magnus.westerlund@ericsson.com>, "rtcweb@ietf.org" <rtcweb@ietf.org>, rai-ads@tools.ietf.org, tsv-ads@tools.ietf.org
Subject: Re: [rtcweb] Protesting the QoS document decision

Thank you, this resolves my practical issues, and the acknowledgement of
the communication & transparency issues seems adequate to help prevent a
repeat of this stall.

I'll also take this as instructions to the group to replace all
references to -rtcweb-qos  with referenes to draft-dsheikan (or its
successors).