Re: [rtcweb] H261/MPEG-1 video quality

Gili <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org> Thu, 14 November 2013 19:49 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type; bh=2HydnY2jTI/TLCBEYRMDrIptS/mZQyLfbV8DyZMg8KA=; b=e9kFxrv/2AEBFUjFe0Pyt3Qg0yNjlPmTv1QZGLLozgjbKZ2mSHEX2rcaxj9iqx3tHQ /K3MtfPI1RHHjEIbt9ECLqnprnYSwwSAfQfki9ZUTMx5zF9ePHUhx9xG4q2DifgTQcuA QFuWwmcDS3CfGikMLoM7vAmFI0PWi7wwmwdFp7QZDQfOnT8vhb1pII4swr2aiauPcTW0 SG+SWX1NeRNpsV8cymio5BRkASaxIbYbohUv54hcpVG2oFWr3vGDGqBzEqBOK4BaPbd6 /C+xMhx9hyXwPrtrW1pw8KQMTx54vmxOS2tCzSUZSUX4rD2F0KoITLoLekOxHK5dt8zf W1Ag==