Re: [rtcweb] Query/Comment on draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-12

"Parthasarathi R" <partha@parthasarathi.co.in> Wed, 22 January 2014 23:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=parthasarathi.co.in; s=20120823; t=1390433608; bh=6anljAwd0RpOFK5r6H6nhnM2i3BDpAEXzFm7XQxgNlE=; h=From:To:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID: MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=it08zBLpyq8ngmff9gROfJnZ+P9v1Hsnyh0YbNpJP12MhTGWfs3gfuQzt28DRXl3a UyKNdIoNETX4UtCytDRBzccRVC4Z6zDdoEWP2hhrCHxtJv+vsQit5hnAWy2XtMSvHX 3jtamaeZ7eRA9I1JT+uegvpPVU0c2N4CJC8iGZYI=