Re: [rtcweb] Preserving stream isolation when traversing the network

Jim Spring <jmspring@gmail.com> Thu, 06 March 2014 21:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=k/0EeqMU9lsEyjZYuZwrPIRdnWyvCuwxDxSuh2Kflg0=; b=efmQS3THwuqNFRQ7hy34zKvCzCU6liWYfXX8dHrGfdw8ZAzOKHy9MSfcaLswtsxIWw +f6n3RjR4wOTl0RO4yjRu5AjmJyNNK7sv1FJMATdM9lZnx1Tf7LpjpBYEZ9m8JvLIVsJ f+l1eMG2xR73RsyUipUnp8IPyTEHrhZqKwTFf/v/rUdGKbgsOQEREtCA71h+kCBKyiGA neDMMNQiqewBcDhjsr/72Jy5/HJsRjrfC3089cwBOUohACaGGuTTUMPBaAdrcIe1oBmh 1Lz1yHp4+QuPbAnqkuuks933cb+FASEVwV4PLfwXmaKJQdqXkAWO4lrNXg9WrkxY6QW7 7J9A==