Re: [rtcweb] Making both VP8 and H264 MTI

cowwoc <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org> Wed, 06 November 2013 05:20 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type; bh=1Zas8YoZEJKl44HmA0rwijPYt6TRvYEDaMR4c47fRns=; b=ZZL1H3HXDqkWzhdFI1eMztePnef/KtwcKSgNl2+bWDyXgCoG9bD/1sXUAV2LnsrRNV 92DPQEuq97kX1GxIR/D+mpGre8MAgb7110hb+HnQfrZqSUDDVrdIuifyrLfl48gZC4Ib LBoOrsaVOD8X3WxAuVsghEwdyNn8Br+f2kwV0JskyaPrwI8WQyw774UzJ2Yc7cyURjgS Z67+THlDpE6SUKO90aXla2YYjD7ebyTjzm2tRjgtRrFSG959k7Iuhvj5AAIA7HIO83SA /ZWxxPt7Yx6iPeLuxN7UO4j37INmVzvfeCFjpBVA5YgvW9A8Ng0ng08FDVzI4wduyYys Uf8Q==