Re: [rtcweb] RFC 5245 interpretation (Re: Requiring ICE forRTC calls)

"Ravindran Parthasarathi" <pravindran@sonusnet.com> Tue, 27 September 2011 18:32 UTC

Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 00:04:29 +0530
References: <CAD5OKxtNjmWBz92bRuxka7e-BUpTPgVUvr3ahJGpmZ-U5nuPbQ@mail.gmail.com><CAD6AjGSmz5T_F+SK2EoBQm6T-iRKp7dd4j8ZAF5JKdbbyomZQA@mail.gmail.com><CALiegfmO54HC+g9L_DYn4jtXAAbLEvS++qxKa6TNrLDREs9SeA@mail.gmail.com><4E80984A.903@skype.net><CALiegfmyvTb57WVooKryS-ubfcg+w5gZ+zfO1zzBLn3609AzaA@mail.gmail.com><4E809EE6.2050702@skype.net><2E239D6FCD033C4BAF15F386A979BF510F1087@sonusinmail02.sonusnet.com><CAD5OKxviJaGvA-0AW=sAxSYm8hL+t8Xgr+4Ma+QBL0HWmZf_6g@mail.gmail.com><4E8185FC.8000906@alvestrand.no><CAD5OKxsE98yrpoRhuzSgXdwQCE_3BGZH3a-=nH7_4+3xUHZR4Q@mail.gmail.com> <7F2072F1E0DE894DA4B517B93C6A05852233FFBC40@ESESSCMS0356.eemea.ericsson.se>