Re: [rtcweb] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage-25.txt

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Fri, 12 June 2015 20:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cooperw.in; h=cc :content-transfer-encoding:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-sasl-enc :x-sasl-enc; s=mesmtp; bh=MhQYiMr5GhmB60gvRstncy/7eTA=; b=DhmNMC 2FeHt1JNETMBsM3LoxLxZ44AsSZ6zqEEX02XTWPtKeGeY1Eqti+SILJxRyn/BXsw q5Wi3tr8lbqWDJ2cCG4tPdWEO1E498+ay4c6MKOInOQDwv45Sh5limVMgOBSKHxL XGPs6W4zgqRy5lgMQ578OsfKYTD1V8d/PYSkI=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:references :subject:to:x-sasl-enc:x-sasl-enc; s=smtpout; bh=MhQYiMr5GhmB60g vRstncy/7eTA=; b=CBbc9jsdPgdTl/dlFIMVbjmEZdUyTUbXQb6W1vO7Z2kxxR7 dxRHPS6QxR1lOVwerIbTVlV0IvqwTLT6JOmk6GMjOpOxUkhKBHXd21uoMDDZil7a Z7CoXQkKncnNMGyXHmVuy4DfRX/CmnG8P6380yi24NJ+5nzh9ZYGhY8sfLS8=