Re: [rtcweb] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-overview-00.txt

Dzonatas Sol <dzonatas@gmail.com> Sun, 03 July 2011 18:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=uO1x5Jec0v0qD2S7osllF5Wq6zIKU7veRRWpW64F19E=; b=i68qnMuCbv/35FMCJhE6Hv69OJqDA95bFHYsipRVd4MfA4jTKyAQtbBWhqGoFvuQuc JZqEu1lW2kJfFqEJnSYWIO5hM8CwVNnMj39OL9eXz40PqetRJ9eyvU1HGjxNgZrpRp9I 3PEpAyuykiNhn9Ww0f3GjgcT7rF/YCEwO6Htk=