Re: [rtcweb] NAT/Firewall considerations (RE: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-transports-00.txt)

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Wed, 28 August 2013 15:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=gfmRM2qiEUL5r2VJjfqQra4JDFIiEDA4o3cnG/28hw4=; b=KkakPrZ947R/nyk9rjvpbA81Go8aYh6sW1s/0fOgb8lfhyjQ4Q1zoSNPtnH2yaedqT n8FCUfDzOuxDwGZH5CH0Z7EO8ZUjGnQad9QuPiAbReHEE1tfPLM9GKNjCF/pS2EJajdq FFKhSq6Ml5KP9k0GtrTKeWNTSQUDICQStzOEnmivG6GKvpcNCJDwOWL5ZxAjxkwnXi2C bwVnfZUiRxWuikaSdCjsn2aONV8sLipOU+WltLz4TW7Ecjy+sDyW+sctteZ+W065N2Hu GJC+b76mxuoySYQbsGFHJT5SmdpvN5RUykJoxasXz4OAyarwxPhkeY4Hd3eNWRkRhsJl zBWQ==
References: <E44893DD4E290745BB608EB23FDDB7620A0906A4@008-AM1MPN1-041.mgdnok.nokia.com> <C5E08FE080ACFD4DAE31E4BDBF944EB116648FE2@xmb-aln-x02.cisco.com> <CAHBDyN6+PAPa7RmgYmWTirPJBVRHLdPvLxO0DQjHNULO3c5fBg@mail.gmail.com> <C5E08FE080ACFD4DAE31E4BDBF944EB1166496FE@xmb-aln-x02.cisco.com> <CAHBDyN5XjRr5GM9zN4hrGOmO4DHsVYq7jo4C34QfO=KCALBKHw@mail.gmail.com> <9F33F40F6F2CD847824537F3C4E37DDF17BA28C4@MCHP04MSX.global-ad.net> <C5E08FE080ACFD4DAE31E4BDBF944EB11664B704@xmb-aln-x02.cisco.com> <9F33F40F6F2CD847824537F3C4E37DDF17BA30BB@MCHP04MSX.global-ad.net>